JackOfAll wrote:
> Has anyone updated to the latest testing LMS 7.8.1?
>
> ...Does it work for you? Do the plugins you use, load and work? I'll
> take the lack of feedback from everyone to mean that it is working
> perfectly! ;)

Hi Clive,

I have been testing LMS 7.8.1 on my Quad with F19 R7 and Erland's
plugins (like multi library) don't work anymore...

Also just a kind request for a future option in CSOS. I am used to
resize my 16 GB card (to use all the available space) with Gparted. This
leads to my question - would it be possible to implement an option in
CSOS to resize the card by just clicking one button?;)

Thanks a lot!

Primary system: Squeezebox Touch, iPengHD/Squeezepad on iPad3, Rega DAC,
Virtue Audio One, Philips DVP3580, Mission M34i.
Secondary system: Wandboard Dual&Quad with CSOS F19 R3,
iPengHD/Squeezepad on iPad3, Little Doc DAC I, Cambridge Audio Azur 640C
V2, Little Dot III, AKG K 702.