JackOfAll wrote:
> This is with the latest 7.8.1 in testing repo? (You've updated from
> testing since yesterday night?)

After installing the latest update in testing repo all the plugins are
now working! Thanks a lot Clive!

JackOfAll wrote:
> No need. The F20 image does this on first boot, expanding the root
> partition to fill the card, at the cost of a reboot.

That's great! Looking forward to F20 image..I know I know I need to be
patient:o

Primary system: Squeezebox Touch, iPengHD/Squeezepad on iPad3, Rega DAC,
Virtue Audio One, Philips DVP3580, Mission M34i.
Secondary system: Wandboard Dual&Quad with CSOS F19 R3,
iPengHD/Squeezepad on iPad3, Little Doc DAC I, Cambridge Audio Azur 640C
V2, Little Dot III, AKG K 702.