Triode wrote:
> I would be interested in people's feedback on the updated squeezelite
> configuration page of the lua gui.  I would also like any comments on
> the EN strings as once frozen I would like to ask for some translations
> into other languages if possible from readers of this list.

Hello Triode!

Here's the Swedish translation for the Squeezelite LUA GUI as per
2014-03-26.

Please note that I have no means of trying out this code for real. I'm
flying blind here.

Hopefully, the file has the correct format. It's UTF-8, no BOM, no CR.
If line number 10 contains the character "ä" (a umlaut) in "Holländska",
everything's fine. If not, please let me know.

I included a few extra language choices in lines 4-11 of the code, in
case they are needed later.

I find the English strings clear and well thought out, but noticed a few
minor, tiny hiccups (line numbers refer to my file):
- lines 131+141 : the tag "resample_options" occurs twice
- line 206 : "DSD" is mis-spelled as "DSP"
- multiple lines : there's a mixture of "Squeezecenter" and "Squeezebox
server", I chose the latter

consistently. I'm not sure what it should be called, please let me know
if you wish to change it.

|Filename: Strings-SV.zip                                           |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=15817|

Best Regards,
Gandhi

not often enough well recorded and mastered cds *|* dbpoweramp with
accuraterip *|* flac *|* fanless asrock z77e-itx intel i5-3570t *|*
ubuntu 12.04.1 lts 32-bit *|* lms 7.8.0 *|* brutefirdrc 3.0 *|*
transporter (balanced out) *|* thule ia252b *|* audio physic scorpio *|*
no fancy cables. *+* also some booms. *+* harmony 525s for them all,
including waking the server from s3.