It's funny.... well, not really. ;)

This doesn't affect anyone running the F19 image (at the moment) as the
upstream update to luajit only appears to have been pushed on F20, but
it breaks the squeeze-web-gui.

My fault really, that I didn't see this coming, that 2.0.2 -> 2.0.3
would cause a problem. But I should have seen this coming! Anyway,
updates pushed for F19 and F20 squeeze-web-gui-lua and turbolua. The
real downside, what I thought should be a nice peaceful day, drinking
coffee, listening to some tunes and waiting for the arrival of a
BeagleBone Black, will now be spent "updating" the F20 images.

As a precaution, in case luajit-2.0.3 is pushed for F19, it won't hurt
to upgrade now.

  sudo csos-cleanUpdate squeeze-web-gui-lua squeeze-web-gui-lua-httpd turbolua