[image: http://www.communitysqueeze.org/files/cubie_clanger_bbb.jpg]

Fedex have just delivered the BBB. (Propped up in front of the rack case
that houses my "Clanger" DAC. Cubietruck on top of rack case case,
driving the DAC, 8x oversampling.)

Would appreciate it if anyone thinking of PM'ing or emailing me today
could think twice before doing so. ;) No emails, no PM's, please! The
sooner I get this up and running with the F20 image, the sooner you will
have the F20 image, for the WB, Cubietruck and BBB. And people asking me
about I2S.... There is no I2S without the CSOS F20 image! I can write
all the guides in the world, but without that image being released.....
And you won't have that image until I have a single "base" image that
works on all 3 pieces of hardware, so I have one image to support and
not three. So please everybody, just a little more patience....