slackhead wrote:
> You need to use the FLIRC configuration program which allows you to
> setup pretty much any remote control unit and assign buttons to give out
> any particular key stroke.  The CSOS website has a list of the keys used
> by jivelite, about half way down this
> page:-http://www.communitysqueeze.org/jivelite_about.jsp.
>
> The FLIRC program is pretty easy to use and can be run on any available
> machine - just plug the dongle in, run the program, select the key
> stroke and press the button on the remote you want to use ... then plug
> the dongle into the wandboard and its ready to go.

Hi, I just got the chance to try that using the flirc program on a pc
and mapped the keys per the link above with a Denon remote.  It appears
the learn the signals okay, but when I plug the flirc in my wandboard,
I'm not able to control the wandboard with the remote.  Any steps I may
be missing?  I am running F19 R7 will all updates using sudo yum
update.

Note, I did reboot the wandboard after plugging in the flirc dongle to
make sure it's recognized by the wandboard.  And given I connect to my
DAC via USB, I have both the DAC and the flirc pluuged into a USB hub
which is plugged into the wandboard.  BTW, does anyone know what type of
USB connector I need to use the other USB port on the wandboard and
avoid the hub?  I looked it up and it's called USB OTG, but the adapter
I purchased on amazon does not fit.

Thank you!