JRatron wrote:

> it appears that nobody else is taking ownership, carrying the torch and
> driving this project forward now.

Just give it some time, I'm sure things will be sorted out eventually,
in one way or another.
4 days is a short time in a community project where people might be
restricted to work on the project during their spare time and also need
to have time for their day work, family and other matters. We need to
give Triode, John and other people involved in the project some chance
to adapt before requiring answers on how the project will proceed.

I know it's frustrating but we need to remember that all these people
have spent a significant part of their time and knowledge to make it
possible for us to enjoy the music on our DIY hardware. From personal
experience I know that it feels a lot better to do something on my spare
time because I like to do it than just because someone else wants me to
do it.

The best we can do at the moment IMHO is to encourage JackOfAll to
continue participating in the Community Squeeze related discussions in
the forum, he is probably one of the most experienced people in the
area.

(Developer of 'many plugins/applets (both free and commercial)'
(http://wiki.slimdevices.com/index.php/User:Erland).
If you like to encourage future presence on this forum and/or third
party plugin/applet development, 'consider purchasing some plugins'
(http://license.isaksson.info))

*Interested in the future of music streaming ? 'ickStream -  A world of
music at your fingertips'
(http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?98467-Pre-Announcement-ickStream&p=743516)*.