Kuro wrote:
> May I suggest anyone using CSOS whether it is on Wandboard or another
> platform donate £10 to Clive?  I'm happy to do that if you can give me
> your Paypal acct for sending the donation.

Please read the previous posts on this topic unless you think they have
been clear enough on this already:
http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?98544-Community-Squeeze-OS-R3&p=751424#post751424
http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?99395-Community-Squeeze-OS-F19-Release-1&p=778846#post778846

Money isn't always the best way to show your appreciation. A lot of us
(including myself) would happily donate if the project members ask for
it, but let's try to avoid pushing money on them if they don't think
they want/need it themselves.

I suspect the people in the project would appreciate a lot more if you
contributed your time by using the CSOS images to enjoy the music, by
reporting bugs, by helping with documentation, by helping other
community members with problems with CSOS, by expressing how good you
think the currently produced software is or by expressing what you think
should be changed to make the product even better.

(Developer of 'many plugins/applets (both free and commercial)'
(http://wiki.slimdevices.com/index.php/User:Erland).
If you like to encourage future presence on this forum and/or third
party plugin/applet development, 'consider purchasing some plugins'
(http://license.isaksson.info))

*Interested in the future of music streaming ? 'ickStream -  A world of
music at your fingertips'
(http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?98467-Pre-Announcement-ickStream&p=743516)*.