paulster wrote:
>  I had my LMS server shut down for a while yesterday while I was
> vacuuming the databases.  When I restarted it my hardware players
> reconnected but next time I went to play something on one of my
> Squeezelite players I noticed that they hadn't reconnected.

Hi,

i "always" do that and i my pi's are always reconnecting after that.

How did you use the pi?
Mines are "hard" connected with the Server i dont use automatisch Server
Discovery - and you?

btw: Even i a play a 320 Kb mp3 on a pi i can stop the server and do
some db vacuum - the player will play at least one minute without a
running server (i believe thats the cached streamsettings)

Gruss

Jan