JackOfAll wrote:
> "-r 192000"

Hi

Many thanks for your help I really appreciate it!

If I run this command in terminal I no longer get that message about the
HDMI device being busy.

/storage/.xbmc/userdata/squeezelite/squeezelite-x86-64 -o
hdmi:CARD=PCH,DEV=1 -m 00:00:00:00:00:fe -r 192000

I can then see the SqueezeLite on the HTPC in the LMS webpage etc.
However if I play an album I hear nothing no music.

I am not 100% sure that the <streamsilence>1</streamsilence> setting in
XBMC is actually working and releasing the HDMI audio device ?

Whilst the album is still playing in LMS, if I move around in XBMC I
still hear the XBMC menu navigational sounds.

Thanks