Pascal Hibon wrote:
> Have you tried it in the actual system where the WB will be used in?
> I also use the analog output of the WB in my behind the ceiling project
> and I had to apply a bit of attenuation in the amp because the output
> was high enough for that application.

Thanks Pascal - I've tried it with 3 different amps - two 'class d'
digital amps - a Topping TP20 and a no-name one - both based on the
TA2020 chip, and also an 'Edifier C3' which is supposed to have an input
sensitivity of 80 +/-20 mV. I don't have a scope these days so can't be
sure of the actual voltage - but all the amps work fine connected to
other devices like PC's or Rpi's - just the wandboard that is rather
quiet even on max volume.  The Edifier is usable on full volume but the
digital amps are too quiet. I was looking for a setting to change but I
can't see anything relevant in Squeezelite that affects the output
level. Tried with both dual and quad....

Regards Alex
Servers:-
QNAP TS-239 ProII 2x 2Tb SSOTS 4.14 LMS: 7.7.2 - r33893. Testing
Vortexbox and Wandboard.
Players:-
Powerline ethernet:-Squeezebox Duet - optical feed to Audiolab
8000DAC-Pre-Power in living room / Squeezebox Duet - phono - kitchen.
Squeezeplug Rpi to digital amp and speakers in garage
Wi-Fi Squeezebox Boom - bedroom / Squeezeplug on Rpi - music room.
Wandboard Quad  CSOS F19 R7 - Audio out - office.
Controllers:-
Duet, iPeng, Orange