alexandali wrote:
> Thanks Pascal - I've tried it with 3 different amps - two 'class d'
> digital amps - a Topping TP20 and a no-name one - both based on the
> TA2020 chip, and also an 'Edifier C3' which is supposed to have an input
> sensitivity of 80 +/-20 mV. I don't have a scope these days so can't be
> sure of the actual voltage - but all the amps work fine connected to
> other devices like PC's or Rpi's - just the wandboard that is rather
> quiet even on max volume.  The Edifier is usable on full volume but the
> digital amps are too quiet. I was looking for a setting to change but I
> can't see anything relevant in Squeezelite that affects the output
> level. Tried with both dual and quad....

Yes, its impossible to affect the output level in CSOS. You have to ssh
into the wandboard, userid and password is "fedora", then type the
command "alsamixer".  With key F6 you choose the sound interface, with
key Up and Down you change the output level. The default level is quite
low, so you will have a good chance to be successful.

Bernd