On a few rare occasions I’ve experienced something strange with a radio
stream. This issue has been there throughout several squeezelite
versions. Currently I’m running CSOS F19-R4 and squeezelite 1.6-2 on a
WB. This is on the WB behind the bedroom ceiling.

This morning it happened again and decided to post the issue here. Every
morning I have an alarm waking me up by playing a radio stream. The
issue manifests itself by playing the radio stream at a lower speed; as
if you would play a record at a half speed. The issue goes away by power
cycling the WB (a software power cycle by means of iPeng power off/on)
does solve the issue. Any ideas what could cause this issue?

'M-DAC' (http://www.audiolab.co.uk/M-DAC%20Series.aspx?lang=En) ->
'Cambridge Audio Azur 840E'
(http://www.cambridgeaudio.com/products/azur-840e-pre-amplifier) ->
'Focal MP1200' (http://www.mp1200.co.nf/) -> 'Focal Electra 1028 Be'
(http://www.focal.com/en/electra-1000-be-2/209-electra-1028-be-3544053695099.html)
1 x SB3, 1 x SB Boom, 1 x SB Radio and 2 x SB Touch - all wireless
1 x Wandboard Dual behind the bedroom ceiling
1 x Wandboard Dual for 'msqueeze' (http://www.msqueeze.co.nf/index.html)
project
1 x Wandboard Quad (will eventually become my LMS server)
ReadyNAS NVX running LMS 7.8.0.
iPeng 7 on iPhone.
SqueezePad & iPeng 7 on iPad.
http://www.last.fm/user/phibon