bpa wrote:
> The Humming with the same price point as RPi is single core and 512Mb -
> you'll need s/w support and probably patches for digital to work over
> 48kHz.
>
> The Hummingbird with more cores and more memory seem to be close to the
> price point of the wandboard

>From what I can see its essentially the same as a wandboard in a
different form factor.  This means that it should be easy to adapt
squeeze on arch for it and potentially apply a patch for greater sample
rates on the spdif output.

However it does not look like it has the Pi's audio header so any
Raspberry Pi audio cards are unlikely to work with it from what I can
see from the photos.