alnames wrote:
> This is my first time and I'm having difficulty installing piCorePlayer
> 1.6. During the start up it hangs on "Starting Squeezelite" right after
> "Starting OliWeb" and won't proceed any further. I've also tried v1.6a
> with the same results. I am attempting to install this on a RPi Model B+
> which I've already successfully installed Wheezy on using another SD
> card.
>
> Any ideas?

hi alnames,

I had the same problem initially with the RPi Model B+ and piCorePlayer
1.16.

I stuck the piCorePlayer 1.16 uSD back into an older (non-B+) RPi and
did an insitu upgrade to piCorePlayer 1.16a. It then worked on the RPi
Model B+. I assumed it was the upgrade that did the trick but I may have
changed what was plugged into the RPi.

Anyway, I've been using it for a few days now testing piCorePlayer but
without a output device. I just plugged it into a USB DAC and it seems
to be functioning as expected.

After I finish playing music tonight, I'll start from scratch again to
confirm the process.

regards