alnames wrote:
> Well, the exact chain of events was to reboot on the 'B' (on ethernet)
> while connected to a TV via HDMI and making sure the info on the TV
> showed "Starting Squeezelite" without errors. Then I would verify I
> could stream music to it from LMS (with output via HDMI). Then I
> transferred the SD card to the B+ and repeated the above procedure. I've
> successfully done this twice with 2 B+ Pi's, one on ethernet and one
> eventually on WIFI. Hope that helps.

I have confirmed doing the instu upgrade to 1.16a on a model B results
in a uSD card that works for a model B+.

If I have read the information correctly, they have removed one of the
clocks on the model B+. This clock was for the USB/ethernet chip, so I
believe the model B+ was booting OK, but without USB/Ethernet access to
the RPi the model B+ was useless. Yep, HDMI was OK, you could see it
boot OK, but no USB keyboard gave the impression it was frozen. The
model B+ generates this clock in firmware hence the need for the latest
software.

regards