Hi Linvincible,

Linvincible wrote:
> Hi Greg thanks for your answer,
> I can save the scripts in tc's home directory they'll be saved when I
> use the "Backup" utility, I tested that ;o)

piCorePlayer overwrites mydata.tgz during an unpgrade so backup your
scripts somewhere as well.

> Then I can auto anything at startup from tc's .profile so that's not
> what worries me.

I think that may only run when you log in as tc.

> I am stuck with the GPIO management and need to find the equivalent of
> the commands in the provided scripts for tinycore since the directory
> structure doesn't seem to be the same
> I'll have another look at that...
> Charles

Remember in Linux the directory structure is a bit more than directories
and files. You will probably need to install a GPIO extension, maybe
wiringpi.tcz.

regards