I am using a homebrew hat for the B+ containing an I2S DAC (5102-based,
hifiberry compatible), IR-transceiver and a Mono poweramp (class-D)
which can be switched on/off via GPIO. It all is working fine using the
latest Raspian image, but not yet (of course) on picore.
To make the hat fully functional, I'm using lirc as well as a patched
version of squeezelite (for controlling the GPIO). My question is:
Would a lirc installation on picoreplayer survive an update or will I
have to reinstall it afterwards?
And: is there a way to avoid replacing the squeezelite binary during a
picore update?