Steen and Greg, great work, both my original RPi and my brand new RPi+
are playing through their respective HiFiBerry DACs.

Some observations:
1. RPi+ would not boot when first powered on with the HiFiBerry DAC+
installed, but did boot when the HiFiBerry DAC was removed which allowed
the configuration to be set, then after powering off and installing the
new HiFiBerry DAC+ and re-connecting power, it booted and all worked.
2. The new RPi+ and HiFiBerry DAC+ need to be set to full volume on the
LMS web gui where as the original RPi and HiFiBerry DAC are set to
roughly the same volume level as my Logitech BOOM.
3. The new RPi+ and HiFiBerry DAC+ fit in the Clear Case
(http://au.element14.com/multicomp/mc-rp002-clr/enclosure-raspberry-pi-model-b/dp/2426744)
after filing appropriatly to accomodate the 3.5mm line-out socket,
however the power in and line out are quite close together and had me
rumaging in my cable drawer for cables with slim plugs so I could get
both power and line-out plugged in at once.

Again, thank you for the good work.

A camel is a racehorse designed by a committee.