DJanGo wrote:
> "garbage sound" isnt nice but after 2-3 minutes (of what?) is quite
> heavy:confused:
>

> Hmm squeezelite (and a little older Version 1.4 too) on a synaptic
> respository which one?
>
> First the audio was disabled for anything else then squeezelite. I was
> explained that it was normal even though as I use the program on a
> general purpose computer
>

> Hmm what did you changed?
> To be clear please try to be clear

So in the begining it works but after some time I get this terrible
noise.
Problems started when I changed from manually installed squeezlite to
the one I found on the synaptic repository. Tried both squeezelite and
squeezelite-pa, same result. No changes after that, just new tests with
uninstalling, and reinstalling