Triode,

I've found over time that cubox fails to reboot if the connected HDD is
asleep. If the drive is active reboot works fine but if the drive goes
into sleep mode cubox fails to reboot. I guess it's because SoA is
configured to look for but can't find the drive.

Would it be possible to add something to the reboot script that wakes
the drive up first. Haven't a clue what - I don't know Unix that well.
If it could be done, it may get around the reboot problems some people
see.

Bob

1 x Touch
1 x Radio
1 x Boom
1 x Cubox-i4 Pro SoA as main server and player running LMS 7.9
Lavry DA-10 DAC
HP PC as secondary server running LMS 7.9
Starfish Pre-amp : Based on NAIM
Heavily modified NAIM NAP 250 Power-amp
Behringer DEQ2496
Linn Isobarik DMS