JackOfAll wrote:
> If I was *pushing* a product, I'd have a given a bullet point list of
> them. But I'm not. So I'll leave that to those actually selling the
> product, when it goes on sale. As for the subjective, as I said before,
> I'll leave that to people other than myself who have actually listened
> to it.

AFAIC subjective testing is irrelevant. Blind or it's all in your head.
But you listed the price and where to order etc so that is
marketing/advertising.

Like I said, if you (or whoever you represent) want to sell the product
you'd get more coverage if you start a dedicated thread on here for the
player. There's also a few other RPi audio players and if they support
the DAC that this uses then you'd have a market there as well.

I'm not sure why you suddenly went completely defensive over a product
which you say you're not selling. I merely asked a couple of questions
about it.

Mods, if you feel these posts are irrelevant here feel free to move or
delete.

Now back on subject.

'last.fm' (http://www.last.fm/user/probedb)