Triode wrote:
> Second one should be easy - add the usb dac and it should appear in the
> devices for on the squeezelite web page as long as linux recognises it.
>
> For files - you can use either - you should be able to mount an nfs disk
> from the mount menu.

Completed 3 activities.

1. tested with the NSA310 drive. works fine
2. tested with optical spdif in wandboard - works fine
3. tested with xmos usb to spdif - works fine.

Your interface makes all this so easy Triode. Some work!! Thanks a lot.
I need to try 2 more things
1. A 64GB SDcard
2. A eSATA or SDD disk - how do I format a hard disk in linux. first
time user.. Have used unix in the past tho..