It's good new I guess, but I'm a bit worried about the increasing number
of models. Keeping them all supported with Sofware and Hardware add-on
modules, also with cases does not get easier this way.
Also, for something as simple as PiCorePlayer, even the Rpi B is
actually overpowered. As long as you don't do upsampling it usually uses
around 5-10 Perecent of available CPU power.
One thing I'm interested in though is, how well it handles powersaving.
My 2nd Gen Pis use the same amount of power, no matter whether they are
running flat-out or idling. The A+/B+ apparently handles that better,
but I don't have one here for testing. If they manage a proper
powersaving for the RPI2, then it's OK. My Odroid U3 actually draws less
power than my RPi B 512MB at the moment, at least when it's not doing
much (which is most of the time).

Has anyone measured the idle power draw on the RPi B+?