Hello,
I am considering to get an RPI A+ as a PiCoreplayer with WLAN/ Wifi, but
am confused how to install the Wifi adapter.
The installation  instructions for PiCoreplayer demand to connect to LAN
in order to make changes to the settings. The RPI models A and A+ do not
have a LAN connector.

The only way that I can think of is installing PiCoreplayer on a Model B
first, make the changes and then transfer the SD card to the model A.
Unfortunately I do not know anyone with a Raspberry Pi and I am not
Linux person.

Any other ideas ? B.t.W.: Searching this thread did not work for me.