Greg Erskine wrote:
> Hi southafricanrob,
>
> I assume you are using an Ethernet cable and DHCP. Can you make a fresh
> piCorePlayer1.18b image and boot? Do not make any settings changes or
> use an existing configuration file. Listen to the Analog out via
> earbuds/headphones. This is the first check I always make.
>
> regards
> Greg

Hi Greg,
I made a fresh image with default setting did a bunch of tests. Have
established that it plays just fine on a model b (both via ethernet and
wifi). The model A+ seems to be the problem as cutting out again. I have
checked and my wifi dongle seems to be supported (TP Link 725N). I will
try another dongle and see if that helps. Thanks for the help so far
though
Cheers,
Rob