sbp wrote:
> Hi Steve
>
> Sorry about that. I have tested the update from 1.18b to 1.19 many times
> and I haven't lost any settings. So unfortunately I can't help and I
> don't know if that will happen also if you update your "hidden"
> piCorePlayer.
>
> All users please report your experience with the "in situ" update
> process. Is it working and keep you settings from the old player?
>
> Steen

Hi Steen,

It's not a major issue for me - I was just happy I tested it first! :)

I will test it on my other player later this week or at the weekend -
it's a newer model B with a HiFiBerry DAC - when I can get it up to my
office and plug it in to a wired network if necessary.

Keep up the great work!

Steve