hsmeets wrote:
> Hi Steen, Greg,
>
> a snip from the dmesg output, it complains about possible corrupt
> filesystems: just ignore or something that requires a 1.19a version?
> This is the RPI 2 version.

  >   > [    3.614687] FAT-fs (mmcblk0p1): Volume was not properly unmounted.
Some data may be corrupt. Please run fsck.
  > .
  > .
  > [   10.961434] FAT-fs (mmcblk0p1): Volume was not properly unmounted. Some
data may be corrupt. Please run fsck.
  > [   11.423936] FAT-fs (mmcblk0p1): Volume was not properly unmounted. Some
data may be corrupt. Please run fsck.
  > .
  > .

--------------------

hi hsmeets,

Thanks.

There appears to be an issue with both partitions on the image.

Regarding the mmcblk0p1 error messages, these indicate the dirty bit is
set on the FAT boot partition. I don't believe this is a problem but it
is untidy. The simplest solution, if you have a Windows PC, is to insert
the SD card and do a "Scan and fix" when prompted. It should then say
"No problems found on the device or disk. It is ready to use."

We'll have to look further at the second partition error messages.

regards
Greg