Boat-bum wrote:
> Greg, thanks for the reply.  I am not trying to do anything special.  I
> am new to piCorePlayer and installed v1.19.  When it wasn't saving my
> wifi settings over a reboot.  When running the picoreplayer script, I
> saw that I was getting "set_wifi.sh not found so I added it and the
> settings would survive the first boot.  Any changes to wifi after this
> would not be saved.  I also get "sudo: /usr/local/sbin/settings_menu.sh:
> command not found" when attempting 6- change Squeezelite settings.  Is
> there something that I did wrong or need to do to correct this?  Please
> let me know.

Hi Boat-bum,

What sort of Raspberry Pi do you have? Do you have wired Ethernet?

Normally, you just point your browser to your piCorePlayer and use the
web interface to configure it. ie. http://192.168.1.27

The scripts you are trying to run are "leftovers" that should have been
removed (I think).

regards
Greg