Hey guys,
news on my I2S hdmi out diy project

it kind of worked!

Details: bought the I2S hdmi output module from Audio-GD and connected
as such:

BCK -> pin 12
MCLK (master clock) -> grounded on pin 34
WCK (LRCLK) -> pin 35
Data -> pin 40
Ground -> pin 39
Power : pin 1 (3.3V)

selected standard I2S output in PicorePlayer interface and voila!

played 24x192 but won't play DSD. I have a problem on my Pi with DSD,
won't play anymore even with the iQaudiO dac I tested successfully
before so maybe that's not the last of it ;o)
that's encouraging, just have to make a HAT card with I2S hdmi out now!

And solve that DSD problem...

SPK: Triangle Magellan Quatuor - PRE: Emotiva XSP-1 Gen2 - AMPS: 4 x
Emotiva XPA-1 Gen2 - SOURCE: SOtM sms-100 - DAC : PS Audio DirectStream