Hi all

We just released a new version 1.19i.
I noticed that some off you have downloaded 1.19i in the last couple of
days - please update now as there has been a few changes.

Changes:

- Fixed the problem with wifi and A+ cards (did not load firmware)
- To set up an only wifi based system download the newconfig.cfg file
  from here:
  http://sourceforge.net/projects/picoreplayer/files/newconfig.cfg/download
  Then change the wifi section so it fits your setup and save it to your
  SD-card boot partition (in a windows computer just save it to the
  SD-card as it is the only partition visible in windows). Next boot the
  raspberry from this SD-card.
- Improved booting speed
- Added Jivelite support on the Tweaks page - thanks to Ralphy for
  providing the Jivelite package
- On armv6 boards (the older RPi's) HDMI streaming now supports high
  sample rates
- On armv7 boards (the new RPi2) HDMI streaming still only support up
  to 48 khz. Sorry for that but my RPi2 compiling computer crashed. Will
  be fixed later.

For wifi setup on a RPi A+ this section of newconfig.cfg needs
changeing:

    ########################## Edit the variables below to setup a wifi based
system without LAN access
  # Change Wifi to "on". Valid options for Encryption are "WEP", "WPA" or
"OPEN"
  WIFI="off"
  SSID="wireless"
  PASSWORD="password"
  ENCRYPTION="WPA"
  # End Wifi setup

Regards
Steen

piCorePlayer a small player for the Raspberry Pi in RAM.
Homepage: https://sites.google.com/site/picoreplayer/home

*Please 'donate'
(https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=U7JHY5WYHCNRU&lc=GB&currency_code=USD&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3abtn_donateCC_LG%2egif%3aNonHosted)
if you like the piCorePlayer*