hsmeets wrote:
> At the danger of going offtopic as this is about Picoreplayer, but after
> having said that:
> Have you tried what happened after the calibration but in Mouse mode
> instead of Digitizer mode? I see some youtube vid's where moving and
> pressing can be done in one action.
>
> The display you use does 480x272, did you check that the correct
> resolution was detected by Picore/Tinycore as the HDMI controller you
> use is initially set to report something else (800x480), it might also
> explain why the mouse moves fast because of that mismatch what it really
> is and what the OS thinks it is.
>
> Also check out this :
> https://learn.adafruit.com/adafruit-tfp401-hdmi-slash-dvi-decoder-to-40-pin-ttl-display/editing-the-edid
> see the remarks about the 4.3" 480x272 below the arduino code to
> reprogram the board.

Thanks for looking into all this, but the problem is somewhere else i
think:
The screen itself works fine on the raspberry (after changing some
settings in the config) and with picoreplayer/jivelite using the
miniskin (480x272). I just can't calibrate the input at my windows
machine 'cause windows seems not to like resolutions below 640x480 and
therefore i can not use the miniscreen as second screen (what i must do
to use the windows based calibration software).
Maybe i do not _have_ to calibrate it, in said digitizer mode the
pointer and detected klicks are spot on?
I couldn't find any video with this screen, only the other
adafruit-screens.

many thanks for your help

seth73