Greg Erskine wrote:
> Hi Squeezed_Rotel,
>
> Yeah, we don't keep track of which version of Squeezelite you have
> loaded in the pulldown. :mad:
>
> I think both versions have the -V option. In [Beta] mode, click on
> [Diagnostics] then look at "[ INFO ] Squeezelite help" (4th textbox
> down).
>
> We have dropped Triode's latest compiled version of squeezelite and just
> use Ralphy's 2 versions.
>
> regards
> Greg

Thanks Greg, the pull down may not work, but the Ralphy version does in
fact change. I did check Squeezelite help and --V- is a listed alsa
setting.

*Question* where does one change the --V- option on the "change
Squeezelite settings" page of the pCP web gui? Which "box" do I use?
I'm trying to use the volume control feature of my iQaudio dacs. They
work fine using what I can only assume to be PCM control.
TIA,
John

John Marshall