tcutting wrote:
> When using applets in JiveLite (on PiCorePlayer), where to the logs go?
> I've reviewed the log file specified by the PiCorePlayer configuration
> (Squeezelite settings/log file name), but I don't find any of the
> expected log messages from an applet.  Where do the applet logs go?  Do
> I have to configure something to actually create logs from the applet?

Ralphy-
Your help setting logging for Jivelite applets worked like a charm!  I
managed to get a modified version of CustomClock to run under Jivelite
on piCorePlayer using the rPi screen.  It's not pretty, but it's a
start.
19787

|Filename: IMAG0293.jpg                                             |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=19787|