--------------------

> @all
>
> Does anyone know the location of the source code for these device tree
> stuff. I have looked at it many times but now I need it I can't
> remember where it is located.
>
> regards
> Greg

Greg,

I have the same DurioSound DAC as Squeezed Rotel and also use HiFiBerry
driver. I can do a test with the native driver and report back my
findings.

I'm not sure what source code you are referring to but I did find the
source code for the DurioSound DAC at '_this_ '
(https://github.com/pitichai/linux_durio_sound/blob/rpi-3.12.y/sound/soc/bcm/duriosound-dac.c)location.

Regards,

Arie