Hi testers,

We have a "simple" 15 step procedure to fix the sourceforge download
issues for piCorePlayer 2.00 and 2.01. :o

If anyone is feeling adventuresome you might want to try this procedure.
Please assume all the normal warning about using "beta" software.

We are using the "User commands" feature to download a fix-it script.

  Step 1. Click on [Tweaks]
  Step 2. Scroll to bottom of Tweaks page until you see User commands
  Step 3. Cut and paste the following into User command #1:

  sudo -u tc tce-load -i openssl.tcz

  Step 4. Cut and paste the following into User command #2:

  wget http://sourceforge.net/projects/picoreplayer/files/fix.cgi/download -O
/home/tc/www/cgi-bin/fix.cgi

  Step 5. Cut and paste the following into User command #3:

  sudo chown tc:staff /home/tc/www/cgi-bin/fix.cgi; chmod 750
/home/tc/www/cgi-bin/fix.cgi

  Step 6. Click [Save]
  Step 7. Click [Main Page]
  Step 8. Click [Reboot]
  Step 9. Click [OK]

  After reboot.

  Step 10. Click [Tweaks]
  Step 11. Delete all the User commands.
  Step 12. Click [Save]
  Step 13. Cut and paste the following into your browser, edit the IP address
(xxx is your IP address) and press [Enter]

  http://192.168.1.xxx/www/cgi-bin/fix.cgi

  Step 14. Click [Next >] to apply the fixes.
  Step 15. Click [OK] to Reboot piCorePlayer.

You should now be able to install add-ons and download upgrades.

These fixes will not be permanently available until piCorePlayer 2.02 is
released.

Good luck
Greg