Pascal Hibon wrote:
> The on-board wifi seems to be most interesting part about the PI 3. It
> still has the same memory and still no sata interface.

It was interesting, until it used a Broadcom chipset! LOL. (I will piss
my pants laughing, if it still has the same issue as that
standalone-dongle, using the hard-coded development MAC from the
firmware file.)

The bigger discussion at the moment, is whether it really has a 64 bit
processor or not. If it's ARMv7, then it isn't Aarch64. The 64 bit
instruction set didn't get added until ARMv8....... I suspect we will
find out tomorrow morning.