Hi
I have installed picoreplayer on my raspberry pi 2b and, at first
glance, it all seems to run ok. But the issue I have is with speed. I
have used Squeezepad on my iPad to select music stored on my vortexbox
server ( which I was doing when accessing these FLAC files through a
Logitech touch). But it takes an age ( well a couple of minutes) to move
from one track to another. Similarly it can take minutes to load a
directory ( eg music Libray, or artist, or album).  For example, once
the directory is loaded I can select a track and it plays without a
problem. But I cannot switch to another track without waiting a very
long time. It's almost unusable.
Nothing else has changed in my system, just the introduction of the pi
and picoreplayer.
Can you advise ?
Thanks