Dear Man in a van / Ronnie and AngloCuencano,

Thank you very much for your suggestions. Actually, I already had tried
reformatting and re-imaging the MicroSD card several times and with
several versions, all giving the same result, but thank you anyway.

It was the suggestion by AngloCuencano that did the trick. I was unaware
of that option - "Proxied Streaming" in LMS - but in retrospect and with
the symptoms that I had, it clearly makes sense.

Again, thank you so much - I could have messed around forever with WiFi
dongles, settings etc. without your advice!

Jens Erik