Gildahl wrote:
> The things I tried came from that thread and nothing has worked, so I
> thought it might be something specific to the pCP.  So just wondering
> whether anyone has this working on 2.04.  If so, then it is obviously
> me.  I also tried to find the old Triode app, but the only repository
> I'm aware of doesn't have it
> (http://triodeplugins.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/repo.xml)

I tried both versions....the spotify protocol handler works fine.

Install spotify protocol handler.
restart LMS
check the plugin pages to make sure it installed and is enabled.
Login to mysqueezebox
install spotify app
setup credentials, then click enable account.  This will take you to a
spotify login page where you need to login again.
Restart LMS

Plays just fine using either of ralphy's squeezelite versions

As for the third party triode app, his repo requires a specific server
response.  I've fixed that.   but you will need to update LMS, remove it
and reinstall it.
It works fine too.    (When you remove LMS it will delete all of your
Cache and Prefs, so you will need to set that up again)

Note: Both spotify versions can support flac, but you will need to add
flac.tcz using the Extensions button on the main page in Beta mode