Ralphy, Cajus

No need to change any graphics or modify the touch location mapping. The
width/height of the individual keys and the width of the keyboard are
hardcoded and defined in:

    jivelite/share/jive/jive/ui/Keyboard.lua
--------------------

After changing the following lines in Keyboard.lua, squashing a new
jivelite.tcz and replacing the existing jivelite.tcz on my Raspberry Pi
everything works fine as far as I can see (including touch).

  Line 69...72:

  local default = {
        width = 78,
        height = 75,
  }

  Line 325:

        local rowWidth = 780

Only thing I still wish to change are the height of the 'back' and 'now
playing' buttons (on other screens these icons are double the height).
Haven't found yet where these are defined.

Regards,

Arie