kolossos4730 wrote:
> Ralphy,
>
> That explains the weird behaviour I noticed with the
> Framework:getScreenSize(). I moved some lines to the __init() function
> and now it works as expected when tested on a Windows version of
> SqueezePlay and no need to restart SqueezePlay after a skin change.
>
> 20706
Thank you.

It's working great on jivelite windows and linux.  I'll confirm it on
macOS tomorrow.

I've just removed the commented lines and attached what I'm testing with
ATM.

I'd like your permission to include your Keyboard.lua in my jivelite and
squeezeplay repositories, would that be okay?

|Filename: Keyboard3.zip                                            |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=20707|

Ralphy

*1*-Touch, *5*-Classics, *2*-Booms, *1*-Reverted UE Radio
'Squeezebox client builds'
(https://sourceforge.net/projects/lmsclients/files/) 'donations'
(https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=LL5P6365KQEXN&lc=CA&item_name=Squeezebox%20client%20builds&currency_code=USD&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3abtn_donate_SM%2egif%3aNonHosted)
always appreciated.