Cut-Throat wrote:
> Are you Syncing these devices together?  ..... My mix of devices will
> all run independently just fine. The problem I have is when I
> synchronize my Raspberry Pi with an SBT.

When you mix hardware this is going to be very difficult, as they all
have different internal clocks.  Technically different hardware will
play the music at different rates.   I suspect some of the problems that
folks are having is related to the 4.4.x kernel/drivers rather than
anything to do with squeezelite.     You can try to increase your
buffers and then also look at the synchronized player start delay on
your LMS server.   Settings|Advanced|Network