Thanks for you suggestions. My answers interspersed.

-

Does the same thing happen with radio streaming as locally stored songs
?-

Yes.

-Have you tried with a single Pi and a single touch as the only clients
?-

Yes.

-Are you sure your LMS server is capable of delivering the fourth stream
?-

Not sure what you mean here? I am only Syncing and playing 1 Rpi and 1
SBT.

-Try changing the "proxied" or "direct" setting for streams and see if
that makes a difference to internet radio.
I have the internet streaming option as "direct" because I have a 30mbit
connection with unlimited data, so I'm unlikely to have issues with
streams due to my infrastructure, but I understand its possibly better
to use proxied if the connection is limited in some way.-

I have 150 megabits with unlimited data