bpa wrote:
> I've update the linux version of the plugin on sourceforge.  As the repo
> XML has not been picked up yet  - you would need to add the URL below as
> a 3rd party repository.
> http://downloads.sourceforge.net/project/bpaplugins/OtherPlugins/bpapluginsrepo.xml
>
> You need to uninstall the current version before the new vberison is
> availabel as I have used the same version number.  I didn't want to rev
> the version number just for one line change which has no functional
> change and would cause a lot of users to update possibly losing edits
> they have made.
>
> I think the Amazon cover image stuff may be broken due to Amazon API
> changes,

Thank you both Bpa aswel as Ralphy. i have just recieved a more
powerfull psu which can power everything. First i will try to get the cd
player plugin activated in LMS and then i will check in putty if the
device itself is working.
i do have noticed that the plugin has disappeared from the list and i
cant find it anywhere. Therefore i do not know how to uninstall the
previous version. Any idea's on this?