I am having an issue setting up piCorePlayer.

I download the image and flash the sd card and am able to boot up pCP.
After that, i expand the file system, reboot, etc. Next, i install LMS
and reboot. At this point, both Squeezelite and LMS are running. Before
I can configure LMS, I have to install the additional file systems
because I have an attached NTFS formatted USB drive.

Once the additional file systems are installed and the system is
rebooted, Squeezelite is no longer running. LMS is running, howver, when
I go to run updates to LMS, I see that I have the option to install
LMS.

Can anyone provide any insight into what is happening?

2171321714

|Filename: IMG_3035.jpg                                             |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=21714|