Hi

Just wondering if it's possible to bridge between the WiFi and the
ethernet* using PiCorePlayer, like you used to be able to do on the
SB3.

I found a similar question in the original PiCorePlayer thread and Greg
replied saying that "he'd add it to the list but don't hold your breath"
(para-phrasing!). I'd be happy to install extra software and/or
experiment to try and get this working if someone could point me in the
right direction to get started.

* What I'm trying to achieve here is to connect PiCorePlayer to my
network as normal using WiFi and then use the ethernet socket on the Pi
to give network access to a device that only has a wired connection. I'm
not sure if this is actually called bridging, hence my clumsy
description!

Cheers
--Ian

--ian