hankmarvin wrote:
> ahh cool, thanks for replying, when I have a moment I will give it a
> go.
>
> But basically I need squeeze2cast-win.exe v2.2 and not the latest v2.4?
>

> Only difference for me is I'm running the LMS on a windows machine,
> maybe I should post in the lms section....

Rolling back worked for me on the RPI so it may work for you.
At the time I looked at the Castbridge forums and it didn't look like
any one else was experiencing failures,
so I assumed it was just my setup.
Rolling back is a short term solution, but I haven't had the time to
investigate more thoroughly by building and debugging squeeze2cast
myself.