Wigster wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Back in PCP 2.0x days, I installed the avahi extensions, so that I could
> find the player on my network using its name.
>
> Now that I have 3.02 installed, there doesn't seem to be the
> avahi-2.7.tcz extension available from the depository accessible through
> the web UI. Is this because the extensions have to recompiled for the
> correct kernel, i.e. 8.0 now? Is there some way of getting this to work?

LMS server and squeezelite should find themselves.   What do you need to
see?    The developer of piCore wants everything recompiled for the 8.x
repo.   You can try the extension from the 7.x repo.  But you would have
to manually download.   Also, if you install shairport-sync on the
tweaks page, it comes with avahi.