Hi everyone,
first of all: what a great software! Been using for years, without
problem.
No that I got spotify, I finally have a problem:)
It only works properly on my original squeezebox radio. My RPi
Squeezelite players cant play music from spotify, but just skip through
the songs within a second and without any sound.
I read about spotify extensions and a few othre spotify related issues
in this thread. But I cant firgure out.. Concerning extensions, I found
the page in the piCorePlayer settings, but I cant find a spotify
extension..
Maybe someone can help.
Thanks a lot!
Kind regards,
Jojo

PS all players are connected to the LMS also running on piCorePlayer